Labels

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The fun of eating an Ice cream and walking in the drizzle.. ;)

Imagine a calm, empty road.. when its drizzling with cool breeze, How about going for a long walk in that drizzle with an Ice cream in hand… !! Amazing thought.. When its reality still more nice.. I know something naughty too is popping up in your mind after reading the first two lines. But that imagination is left to you.. ;)


But such situations are very rare! Few people like to go for a looooong drive too.. But I don’t as I dnt have neither my activa here nor I’ve a 4-wheeler :P


But still I enjoyed the long walk on a calm road with a Black-Current ice-cream [ :D ] in the first rain of this season ( called ‘Mungaru Male’ in kannada)


3 comments:

Poornima Prabhu said...

hey, how about eating hot masal puri or pani puri when it is drizzling?? :)

Shruti said...

Not a bad idea poori but there should be a suitable companion too! ;) watsay saddy?
ur new hobby should help u out for this i guess!:D

Sadhana said...

@shru:
Yeah hopefully.. ;)