Labels

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"One statement can be (mis)understood in 100 different ways.. "


Nowadays I believe strongly in the above caption :)

In case of SMS, you really can't Identify the tone or pitch of the sender. There is always a possibility of taking it in different sense instead of the intended one. It depends on how the recipient reads it.

But I have observed such misunderstandings when people talk also. Few may feel that u r harsh.. for some others it may not be so. But I'm surprised how the speech/tone can be misunderstood!! I've experienced many such situations with myself. When this happens repeatedly, I tend to think I might be wrong. But I'll not get to know where I'm wrong!! I end up in a confusion :(


There might many such situations with u too.. How do u handle them? ( Without getting into confusion like me :P )


2 comments:

Poornima Prabhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poornima Prabhu said...

hahahahaha.. dont worry too much about these petty things.. all of us face such situations in life.. it is the motive that matters the most... if u say something with good intention in mind then dont worry how others will take it. Eventually they will realize the motive behind the saying.