Labels

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mind Speak..

It’s been a week almost after I posted the last one. I was busy with work. Couldn’t think of writing anything new. But why should one think anything to post whatever the thoughts are. That’s why this is thoughts into words.


I always get some crazy, emotional, sentimental thoughts in my mind. Some of them were like this don’t want to loose any friends, don’t want to get out of the college days. Always want to hangout with my best buddies in mysore. Don’t want to go away from the person whom I like most, want to know more about that person without any reason etc etc. In the beginning I used to think, only I’m like that. Only I get such thoughts that may be stupid to others. So, never spoke about these with anyone. Then, after sometime I got to know from my age group girls that they do think on the same lines. Then, I understood its because of the same age we girls are thinking alike. But never thought guys too think on the same lines.


Whenever I’ve talked about my thoughts to my best buddies (guys especially), they always gave me philosophical advices which made me think ‘no guys don’t think like us. They are not sensitive to feelings. They are very rough. That may be the reason’. But now that too has changed after reading few blogs written by some guys about such feelings. Don’t know in future how it will change again. But one thing I got to know is most of the people don’t speak their mind. Very few put them into words in a very beautiful way. Hoping to read many such blogs and hoping to meet many such people.


--Sady :)

11 comments:

Aks said...

I think more than being a guy r a gal, the credit for all these kinda feelings go to the very fact that more or less, knowingly or without knowing, we all avoid change. Once our life becomes stable and we start feeling secured a bit, a change comes and immediately sends our mind from a Ground state to an Excited state where that sense of in-security occupies our brain again.

Hey Sadhna. Baat kya hai. Har koi aise topics pe kyun likh raha hai :O :O

krishna said...

Hey , feelings are feelings .. Even guys do have them .. Some say it & some don't.. Some may even pretend as if those feelings are really stupid ... as you have said "People don't speak their words" .. It's the age or the society or the environment which makes you feel someone special, which makes you feel you should know xyz at any case..

As far as my knowledge , it's pretty common.. One or the other point of life we feel the same ...

Sadhana said...

@krishna: Hey I just wrote What I felt. Thats it. Thanks for your comments. :)

Sadhana said...

@Ankit: har koi?? Aur kaun likha hai?
Felt like writing. so wrote.. Aur koi baatha nahi hai. :)

Poornima Prabhu said...

Guys and girls feel the same at some point in life... even me. You can attribute these feelings to the age factor. Well, it is phase of life dear, have to cope up with it.. Most of the time girls speak them out and guys dont... sometimes some things are better left unsaid. ;)
Cheers.

Aks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey its true,even I too feel the same.Most of time won't be here, I'll be floating with my thoughts.Earlier I used to say what the crap people are thinking but now I realized it is the age that make them do that.
This is common with guys and girls.Whoever it is, age is the one which rules our mind most of the time.

sumanth said...

No wonder your sun sign is cancer

Sadhana said...

@sumanth:
Hmmm may be. But I dnt knw.. But how can u say that I'm a cancerian so I'm like this, then what about others? :)

BHATTA said...

He!
hey gud one!
Feelings.. ge male female antirolla..
coll days is always precious for all...
be it girls or boys
The carefree years always remain as good memories all through our life..
:-)

Gowtham said...

Hey,

Had little idea that you were into blogging as well; albeit a few months late, welcome again to this blogosphere (it's the tradition I suppose - for old ones to welcome new ones).

Writing's good and will leave detailed comments as/when I get through each post :)

-cheers,
gowtham