Labels

Friday, May 4, 2007

Those were the days :)


I started writing blog because of no work.. But now it has become a habit to write and post it in the blog. I have found a lot of things to keep myself busy these days. This is one among them.. :)

Though me n few other my batchmates (so called software engineers :) ) are happy in this industry, we always remember n talk about our college days in the lunch table. We talk about the gossips in the office, happenings, about the very bad food of our canteen, affairs going on, golden memories of our college life. When we start talking about the college days we will not go out of canteen for more than an hour.


As it is told the student life is golden life, really they were the golden days. I never knew how the 4 years of my engineering went. Those were the days when we used to attend the classes though not willingly but for the sake of our HOD ha ha :) Many a times we planned to bunk.. They were always the “Successful flop shows” in my words. One or the other person would oppose the mass bunks. If everyone agreed, we used to get caught by the lecturer. Now its not at all possible to bunk even if I wish to :P


Then comes the part of playing Dumb charades in the free time, imitating the lecturers J etc. The most important, how can I forget the internals for which girls used to get the most valuable copying tips from guys :D


Roaming in and around Manasa Gangothri campus, Milkshake of yampa, food in PPH canteen, gossips of CS ( Cycle Stand ), Jayciana are really memorable.


Along with all these, the company project for which made our lecturers to keep an eye always thinking that we may not attend the classes of last semester!!


Those were the days when we really enjoyed!! Really feel like going back to the college days :) Sweet memories in a golden box :)

To cherish all these memories together, most of us did meet during this college day too. :)

4 comments:

Poornima Prabhu said...

your write up brought the good old college days into the memory :)).. seriously.. nothing can match the fun that we had as students in college..

Aks said...

This is the same feeling which most of us share Sadhna. Indeed "Those were the best days of our life."

Shruti said...

Nice blog! This blog made me feel nostalgic ! Those were indeed the golden days of our lives!
Hope we have many more lunch hours :P and many more such days to discuss abt our most beloved topic "college days"! :)

Archana & Darshan said...

yeah True... :)I miss my college and hostel days even now...