Labels

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its 19th July tomorrow, B'day again.. But not mine ;)


This post is especially dedicated to my beloved friend pallu :) Do u know y? It’s her B’day tomo. When I wrote about my B’day, definitely have to write something for her B’day also. Hey pallu Wish u a very Happy n wonderful B’day :) Many more happy returns of the day.

It’s been 13 yrs since I know her. It’s not just that I know her. She is part of my life n family now. It’s incomplete without her :)

I met her in Sadvidya Primary school, when I joined there for 5th std. That was the time she too had joined. It’s been a long journey since then. We never got to know how we became so intimate. Friends, classmates, seniors, juniors, teachers everyone in our school remember both of us even to this day. If they meet any one of us, definitely they will ask about the other person. That’s how we were and we are.

Today I was remembering her B’day 13 yrs ago. Suddenly the idea of this post came to my mind. 13 yrs ago, u know what was my gift to her?? I donno whether she still remembers it or not! A Five Star” chocolate!. It was my dad who insisted me to gift her on her B’day. It was just 1 month after we knew each other. I didn’t know what to gift. I never gave gifts to anyone till then.

As it is in every friendship, even we fought, argued, and sometimes stopped talking also. But that was not the end. Though she moved to different city as her father got transferred, we were in contact. Thanks to the letter writing habit and then to the communication technology which didn’t make us feel we are not together :)

Now again, she is with me. I doubt whether I’ll be there with her for this B’day or not!! Both of us will be working sitting in front of computer.

Anyway, I wish her a very Happy B’day n wonderful year ahead :) I remember the following lines of some SMS .. ;)

Met u,
Became friends,
Had fun,
Freaked out,
Shared secrets,
Fought wid u, over u, for u..
Cried for u n wid u,

Teased u,
Hurt u,
Missed u,

N here I’m still thinking of u.. huh!! Long journey rt?
Hope it never ends… :)


Cheers,

Sady :)


4 comments:

Poornima Prabhu said...

hey, wish her on my behalf. :)

Pavi !! :) said...

Hi Sneha !!

Happy Birthday

Sadh's Friend
PAvi !! :)

Sneha said...

Hey Sady,
Thank u very much for such a lovely blog..:-* ... I m getting nostalgic about our childhood days ... Waiting for "5 star" this time toooooo.......

Thanks Poornima ...:)

Thanks for u too Pavi :)

Love,
Sneha

Poornima Prabhu said...

it's time for another blog entry, dear...