Labels

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My best ever B’day on 07/07/07 :)


This time my B’day was something special.. U know why? One of the reasons is it was on 07.07.07 and one more it was the costliest B’day ever he he..


On this B’day I got to know with how many ppl I converse without any break.. I myself didn’t know that I talk to soo many ppl.. Many of my friends and collegues remembered my B’day and wished me!!! Great
:)


Along with this, lot of B’day gifts!!! Each gift is nice and cute!!!
:)


Hey forgot to tell, I even cut the cake..
:) This was the second or third time :). Always my B’days were something like get up early in the morning, take headbath, wear new dress n goto temple. Then have sweets which mummy would have prepared n also what daddy would have brought.. Go out with friends in the morning. Again in the night go out for dinner with parents.. :) This time papa got cake too.. This time I started feeling as if I’m growing younger with every B’day :)

Thanks to all who made my day a very special day :)

Cheers,
Sady :)


4 comments:

Poornima Prabhu said...

le paapi.. what about the meet v had in BigByte after a long time???? did u forget it? Could'nt you mention it here?? You remembered others n forgot us (Hum Paanch) :( ...

Sadhana said...

le kothi.. how ll I forget that!! thanks to all antha yaarige haakirodhu.. so u ppl wil also come into that... :) that was also special for me.. do I need to mention abt my treat too?? ;)

Poornima Prabhu said...

so v four r into the category 'thanks to All'?? wah wah.. kya baath hai.. dear, u will have a tough time this weekend.. v will ensure that u enjoy this weekend thoroughly..

Sadhana said...

yakamma tough time??? Anyway will enjoy this weekend.. ;)