Labels

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Life in Bangalore during Weekends..

After a long long time, I had to stay back during this weekend in B'lore. Reason: Office :( 2nd May was declared holiday to make that a long weekend. So today is a working day. Who will come and work on any saturday unless someone has a deadline to finish n hectic schedule.

I seriously don't have any work today. Doing Full Time Pass (FTP). Not many ppl in office. No mails.. :P Thats the biggest boring part ;) During week days, every 10 mins there will be a pop-up from my outlook. I curse them Bcoz I cant finish my work reading those mails.. :P

I have read all my friends blog. The height of joblessness, I read all old posts from my own blog. I ate head of all my friends who were online. I never knew this would be the case. Hah n tomo! what do I do is the next question?? All my friends happily in mysore :) Few attending some coaching classes.. So should find out some crazy n creative ways to do timepass.. Coz I hate going to shopping malls which will be crowded.. :( Poor me :(


Ah, never knew life in B'lore during weekends will be soo boring!!

2 comments:

damodarprabhu said...

Hi Sady,

Thanks for all your comments on my blog. Its a good feeling that atleast some reads my blog:)

Yep, I can understand how it is working on the weekends, especially the situation is worser if you are the only one working on the floor. That's pathetic and trust me no one works ever on a weekend here in california. Its the last of the last resort to the best of my knowledge.

The first time I landed here..it was a cultural shock for me not to hear any noises or find people on the streets..I was so much used to people brushing against my shoulders when I walk on the streets or in the malls in India..so the first thing that I asked my friend was-"Yaar, yaahan koi curfew laga hai kya?" and he had a hearty laugh. So the next time I visit Bangalore especially the Garuda and Central mall I will be wondering how on earth can so many people be around!:D

Poornima Prabhu said...

hi sady,
i am surprised to hear that you were bored!!! how can Sadhana M. S. get bored??? I thought no matter what, you will never be bored.. :) anyways next time when you dont have anything to do, call me and we will have a small chat. what do you say?
cheers,
poori.