Labels

Monday, December 15, 2008

First snow fall...

Here comes one more first experience story.. yes, first snow fall.. The day when I stepped into Tampere, it was -2 degrees temperature. The first snow fall of the season started on Nov 16th, 08. It was my loong time wish to see the snow. I always wanted to goto Himalayas to see that :-P Couldn't get permissions from parents ever!! hah but here I was seeing the snow.. I was on the way to office.. could see cotton like light weight particles falling down.. Me n maneesha started playing in the snow standing in Bus stop.. It was soo nice! Elderly persons standing next to us were happy looking at us.. That day night the snow fall was soo thick went out for a long walk in the snow fall.. Awesome experience it was as it was the first day.. Entire city was white painted.

Hmmm here is the further story which is interesting.. :-P As the days passed by, the temperature came down so much that it started snowing n snowing n snowing.. It became so heavy! You can imagine that as the cyclone rainfall in India.. Heavy blizzards.. I walked from office to room with lots of difficulty.. Snow was till my knee.. Now I feel, enough of this.. I wished to see snow. Now I have seen soo much that its enough for my lifetime.. :) Human Nature right! what he doesnt has, he wants.. when he gets he regrets!! :-)

Cheers!
SMS :-)

1 comment:

Poornima Prabhu said...

Good one dear. I too want to see snow fall... Waiting to hear more from you